It’s no secret that we worry about many different things in life.
But there are only a few things that we all dread.
And if any, then the fear associated with premature ageing is one of the top concerns.
It is a fear that is widespread among both women and men, and is closely linked to the most obvious signs of ageing, such as:
❌ Sagging skin
❌ Increasingly deep wrinkles
❌ Looking tired
These are things that can have a significant effect on your self-esteem, your well-being, your energy levels and, consequently, on the quality of your life.
Especially because in most cases they are most pronounced on the face.
But don’t worry.
Despite what most people think, age is in no way the most crucial factor of ageing.
If you take a moment to compare your skin to that of your peers, it becomes immediately clear that the year you were born is far from being the key factor in determining your appearance.
The real reason lies somewhere else entirely.
How supple, toned, radiant and youthful your skin looks depends largely on two key factors that influence the elasticity of the tissue.
Specifically, two proteins.
If you want to make sure that sagging skin on your face and other parts of your body doesn’t affect your confidence and well-being, you need to focus your attention one these proteins.
In practice, this means that you first of all need to be protecting these two building blocks of youthful and healthy skin.
You need to protect them against the most dangerous enemy of all – progerin.
It is also basically a protein, which is confusing because most people do not know that the role of progerin is completely different from that of collagen and elastin.
Progerin is a protein that is present in skin cells, but is not dangerous in young age because its levels are very low.
Over the years, however, the level of progerin in skin cells increases, which, according to a study by French scientists, is very risky.
Do you know why?
Mainly because research has shown that progerin:
❌ Destroys collagen, resulting in thinning skin,
❌ Destroys elastin, so your skin becomes increasingly loose and saggy, or looks tired and aged.
As progerin takes on an increasingly large role over the years, if you don’t fight back, the effects on your skin become more and more obvious.
It’s not enough to focus on making sure your body produces as much collagen and elastin as possible – the key ingredients for a youthful appearance.
Remember that just as important, if not more important, is to destroy the main enemy, a hated protein called progerin.
And if you’re wondering why most of the creams people use don’t deliver the results they are looking for, the answer is very simple.
Mainly because they don’t tackle the main problem of your skin and don’t address the issue at the root cause, but tend to focus only on the superficial signs of ageing, which is not the right way to deal with this in the long run.
Fortunately, thanks to a revolutionary new solution, you can take action and make a difference.
Together with a team of experts, we have developed a unique solution that has fantastic results that make your skin look as perfect as possible.
Golden Tree Ageless is an anti-wrinkle day cream that contains a specific combination of active ingredients that means that:
💙 Progerin levels in your skin drop
💙 Collagen and elastin synthesis is improved
💙 Your skin gains volume
💙 You are significantly better protected against external factors that otherwise negatively affect your skin
And it’s all thanks to the following ingredients.
Winged kelp or Alaria esculenta
Hydrolysed biopolymer of acacia resin
Grape seed oil
Centella asiatica or Asian pennywort
All these fantastic active ingredients in one formula – Golden Tree Ageless, designed to fight the signs of ageing visible on your face.
Your only job is to give it enough time and use it every day (1–2 times) to give your skin everything it needs to glow radiantly.
In addition to all of the above, Golden Tree Ageless boasts a great texture that doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy.
And to top it all off, it is produced by a company that is GMP and GDP certified.
GMP certification ensures that products are manufactured and controlled in accordance with the relevant standards, while GDP certification certifies the quality and overall management of all aspects of the transport and distribution of medical and other products.
The safety and efficacy of the product is also proven by dermatological testing.
1. Loing E. Trifluoroacetyl-Tripeptide-2 to Target Senescence for Anti-aging Benefits. Cosmeticsandtoiletriescom. 2013. Accessed January 4, 2017.
2. Progerin, damaged telomeres and aging. Jcsbiologistsorg. 2010. Accessed January 4, 2017.
3. Pacheco L. Progerin expression disrupts critical adult stem cell functions involved in tissue repair. 2014.
4. McIntosh JWebberley D. What is collagen? What does collagen do? Medical News Today. 2015. Accessed January 4, 2017.
5. Jones K. How to keep your skin looking younger and boost collagen production? Mirror. 2016. Accessed January 4, 2017.
6. Components of Cell Adhesion. Mechanobioinfo. 2017. Accessed January 4, 2017.
7. Kaiser H, Ness W, Offers M, O’Keefe E, Kreysel H. Talin: Adherens Junction Protein Is Localized at the Epidermal-Dermal Interface in Skin. 1993.
8. Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream – QMIN Magazine. QMIN Magazine. 2016. Accessed January 4, 2017.
9. The Crazy Ways Your Skin Changes in Your 30s, 40s, 50s, and Beyond. Prevention. 2015. Accessed January 4, 2017.
10. Why does skin wrinkle with age? What is the best way to slow or prevent this process? Scientific American. 2017. Accessed January 4, 2017.
12. News A. From acne-busters to wrinkle-fighters: In-cosmetics shortlists innovative ingredients of the future. Nydailynewscom. 2012. Accessed January 4, 2017.
13. Co.KG K. Elastase – the target of a novel anti-aging strategy to defy skin aging, loss of skin elasticity and wrinkle formation. Dermavidualscom. 2012. Accessed January 4, 2017.
14. Forbes Welcome. Forbescom. 2017. Accessed January 4, 2017.